Announcement on the Supervisory Board session of Pivovarna Laško, d.d.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Financial Instruments Market Act (ZTFI) and the Rules and Regulations of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d.d., Pivovarna Laško, d.d., Trubarjeva 28, 3270 Laško, hereby makes the following announcement:
At the 21st regular session held on March 9, 2015, the company Supervisory Board adopted the following major resolutions:
- the Supervisory Board was presented the reports by the Human Resource Committee and the Audit Committee;
- the Supervisory Board was informed about the progress of the joint process of capital increase of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., and the progress of divestment of no less than 44.68% stake in Pivovarna Laško, d.d., held by the Consortium of Sellers;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the document "Employee positions regarding the process of capital increase and possible sale";
- the Supervisory Board was presented the progress of Laško Group divestments;
- The Supervisory Board was presented the key capital adequacy indicators and the solvency position of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (the ZFPPIPP). The Management Board believes that no measures pursuant to the ZFPPIPP are required at this time;
- the Supervisory Board was presented a report on outstanding or pending legal matters.
Laško, March 9, 2015 Management Board