Announcement on the Supervisory Board session of Pivovarna Laško, d.d.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Financial Instruments Market Act (ZTFI) and the Rules and Regulations of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d.d., Pivovarna Laško, d.d., Trubarjeva 28, 3270 Laško, hereby makes the following announcement:
At the 19th regular session held on December 8, 2014, the company Supervisory Board adopted the following major resolutions:
- The Supervisory Board was presented the letter by the DUTB (Bank Asset Management Company) dated December 3, 2014, and the positive opinion by the Management Board regarding the formation of the consortium of sellers. The Supervisory Board, too, has expressed a positive opinion regarding the formation of the consortium of sellers;
- The Supervisory Board confirmed the Business Plan of the Laško Group and Pivovarna Laško, d.d., for the 2015 business year;
- The Supervisory Board was presented the report on the implementation of the Laško Group Strategy for the period 2015–2019;
- The Supervisory Board was presented the key indicators of capital adequacy and the solvency position of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (hereinafter: the ZFPPIPP). The Management Board believes that no measures pursuant to the ZFPPIPP are required at this time;
- The Supervisory Board was informed about the costs of services in the period 1–9, 2014;
- The Supervisory Board was informed about the progress of divestment of the company Radenska, d.d. Radenci;
- The Supervisory Board appointed Mr Aleksander Igličar as the additional independent expert member of the Supervisory Board's Audit Committee, effective as of December 8, 2014.
Laško, December 8, 2014 Management Board