Announcement on the Supervisory Board session of Pivovarna Laško, d.d.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Financial Instruments Market Act (ZTFI) and the Rules and Regulations of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d.d., Pivovarna Laško, d.d., Trubarjeva 28, 3270 Laško, hereby makes the following announcement:
At the 28th regular session held on September 28, 2015, the company Supervisory Board adopted the following major resolutions:
- the Supervisory Board approved the amendment to the Shareholder Loan Agreement dated April 13, 2015;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the Audit Committee report dated September 25, 2015; the Supervisory Board found that pursuant to Article 280, Paragraph 1 of the Companies Act (ZGD-1), Nataša Kočar's term of office in the Supervisory Board Audit Committee expired as of September 28, 2015;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the business performance in the period I–VIII, 2015;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the principles for the 2016 Business Plan;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the progress of Laško Group divestments;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the key capital adequacy indicators and the solvency position of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (the ZFPPIPP). The Management Board believes that no measures pursuant to the ZFPPIPP are required at this time;
- the Supervisory Board was presented a report on outstanding or pending legal matters.
Laško, September 28, 2015 Management Board