Announcement on the Supervisory Board session of Pivovarna Laško, d.d.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Financial Instruments Market Act (ZTFI) and the Rules and Regulations of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d.d., Pivovarna Laško, d.d., Trubarjeva 28, 3270 Laško, hereby makes the following announcement:
At the 27th regular session held on August 17, 2015, the company Supervisory Board adopted the following major resolutions:
- the Supervisory Board appointed Dušan Zorko the Management Board president of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., for the term from August 31, 2015, to August 31, 2016; upon Dušan Zorko's proposal, the Supervisory Board furthermore appointed Management Board members for the term lasting from August 31, 2016, to August 31, 2016, as follows: Mirjam Hočevar as the Management Board member in charge of finance; Matej Oset as the Management Board member in charge of production and technical aspects; and Marjeta Zevnik as the Management Board member in charge of legal affairs, human resource management, and general affairs;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the Audit Committee report;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the 2015 unaudited Semi-annual Business Report of the Laško Group and Pivovarna Laško, d.d.; on August 17, 2015, the Semi-annual Report will be released on the website of Ljubljana Stock Exchange (the SEOnet) and the company website;
- the Supervisory Board was informed about the costs of services in the period January–June 2015;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the progress of Laško Group divestments;
- the Supervisory Board was presented the key capital adequacy indicators and the solvency position of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (the ZFPPIPP). The Management Board believes that no measures pursuant to the ZFPPIPP are required at this time;
- the Supervisory Board was presented a report on outstanding or pending legal matters.
Laško, August 17, 2015 Management Board