Announcement on the Supervisory Board session of Pivovarna Laško, d.d.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Financial Instruments Market Act (ZTFI) and the Rules and Regulations of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, d.d., Pivovarna Laško, d.d., Trubarjeva 28, 3270 Laško, hereby makes the following announcement:
At the 26th regular session held on June 15, 2015, the company Supervisory Board adopted the following major resolutions:
- The Supervisory Board provided its consent for entering the Share Sale and Purchase Agreement for the shares of the company DELO časopisno in založniško podjetje, d.d., signed on June 3, 2015, by the company Pivovarna Laško, d.d., as the Seller, and the company FMR Financiranje in upravljanje naložb, d.d., Idrija, as the Buyer, subject to several suspensive conditions. The Agreement pertains to 667,464 shares with the symbol DELR, which represents 100% share of the company Delo, d.d., Ljubljana.
- Supervisory Board approval is one of the suspensive conditions for the completion of the transaction of sale of the company Delo, d.d. In order for the sale of the company Delo, d.d., to be completed, other suspensive conditions have to be fulfilled as well.
- The Supervisory Board was also presented the progress of other Laško Group divestments.
- The Supervisory Board was presented the reports by the Human Resource Committee and the Audit Committee.
- The Supervisory Board was presented the performance and operations in the period January–April 2015, and the costs of services in the period January–March, 2015.
- The Supervisory Board was presented the key capital adequacy indicators and the solvency position of Pivovarna Laško, d.d., according to the Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act (the ZFPPIPP). The Management Board believes that no measures pursuant to the ZFPPIPP are required at this time.
- The Supervisory Board was presented a report on outstanding or pending legal matters.
Laško, June 15, 2015 Management Board