Experience the process of beer brewing, production of alcohol-free beverages and water bottling process
Like many large companies Laško Brewery offers tours to show the process of beer brewing, the production of alcohol-free beverages and the Oda spring water bottling process.
Laško Brewery has always been up-to-date with new technologies and development of beverage industry. Its capacities and technological equipment place Laško Brewery at the very top of the European brewing industry. This results in the modernization of the brewery and our stimulating and technologically advanced working environment.
Laško beer has been brewed with love and pride since 1825. You are invited to experience the Laško brewing tradition. Welcome to the realm of Goldenhorn.
Laško brewery tours run at the following times:
- Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 17.00, Saturday from 9.00 to 12.00.
- We require a minimum of 10 and maximum of 60 people to start a tour.
- Price: EUR 8,5 eur per person, students and pensioners receive a discount.
Price (VAT included) includes:
- Visit to the Laško Museum including the Brewery Industry exhibition,
- Guided tour of the Laško Brewery,
- Tasting of beer and other brewery products,
- Savory biscuits and
- Organization and guidance in Slovenian, German or English.
Our tasting tours last approximately 2 and a half hours.
Tours for students under 18 do not include a tasting session..
For further information, please fill in the form below.